Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mozart Had Crazy Hair

...but I can still support Mozart's crazy hair because at least HE wasn't carting around an 80 lb wig on his head. I was thinking, and I decided that if really heavy wigs were in fashion today, instead of making some poor person walk behind me all day to help me hold it up, I'd just prop it up on a stick and put the stick in a roller skate so it would just roll behind me. And maybe instead of wearing a wig that was shaped like a ship, I'd wear one that was shaped like a giant bowl. That way I'd have something suitable to catch the dripping wax in when I went to see Mozart's shows. But then I'd probably notice that Mozart had enough energy to flail his arms around for hours because he wasn't straining to carry a child-sized mass on his head, and I'd ditch the wig and let the wax burn, because it would probably be more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment