Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thoughts on the first class...

I don't think I've ever smiled so much on the first day of class. Everything that came out of the professor's mouth was hilarious - probably because I've never had such a blunt and open professor before! I'm looking forward to learning the significance of some of the "weird" videos we previewed on youtube, and shock people with all of my knowledge.


However, the fact that we need to make videos is terrifying me at this point because, while I know how to work a video camera, I've never delt with editing movies before. It sounds like we're going to learn a lot of cool special effects though, and hopefully I'll be able to get the hang of it! I'm a little nervous about having to get up and perform in front of the class...but I'm sure most people are so at least we'll all be in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment