Friday, February 5, 2010

Nervous

I'm really nervous about doing the flip book project. I hope that I can come up with enough ideas to make a good one without it being too difficult. I already know it is going to be time consuming and I am not looking forward to that...but the video clips that we watched in class of some of the first movies were only a few frames long, and they still made a huge impact and a lasting impression.

I never know what to write in these things. In class the material always seems so interesting, but then when I go to recap it's hard to come up with interesting things to say that Santiago hasn't already mentioned. I like learning the neat little fun facts about the history of technology, though. Such as how each of the movie frames used to be individually hand colored. I thought that was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment