Wednesday, February 24, 2010

History of the Internet - Don't bother reading

I find this website incredibly boring. I would much rather have watched another documentary in class about the history of the internet than to have to navigate through this. And some of the stuff is in another language that I don't understand, so that really doesn't help me. I don't find history particularly interesting, I'm much more interested in what is happening right NOW. And although I probably should care, as long as my email works now I don't give two shits how it came to be.

What also sucks is that when I read things that don't interest me, such as the information on this website, i write boring and uninteresting blogs. So I appologize to anyone who happens to read this, even though I warned you in advance that it wouldnt be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment